Executing and managing all daily finance and administration -related functions including but to limited to invoicing,
receipting, following-up on payments, filing and document handling, reimbursements, bank reconciliations and assisting
other team members as recommended by management.
1. Supporting business development team and client service team in client management by invoicing clients timely,
following-up on payments from clients and issuing receipts.
2. Keeping custody of company documents received from or issued to third parties.
3. Dealing with payments to staff and third parties.
4. Monitoring daily collections and payments through bank account and mobile money accounts
5. Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
6. Posting transactions in the system as they occur.
7. Producing reports/information required by management.
8. Dealing with any other operational and administrative issues that arise within the finance department
Critical Success Factors for the Job.